POLICY ON CHANGING ROOMS, CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT DATES
In case a guest wants to change his/her room or check-out date, please contact our reservation department on firstname.lastname@example.org or M: +91 98338 66192, T: +91 02363 258555, M: +91 98690 80725 for assistance
Cancellation policies may vary depending on hotel season, rates and time. Below is the basic policy on room cancellation, no-show, or early departure applicable when there is no specific policy mentioned in the reservation letter or on the online booking page for Konkan Crown – Resort & Club Sindhudurg
- Full pre-payment required 15 days prior to arrival date
- Any stay reduction or cancellation made at least 15 days before arrival are free of charge.
- Cancellation within 14 – 5 days of arrival: a penalty of 50% of the total booking charge plus tax is applicable.
- Cancellation within 4 or less days or on day of arrival, no-show or early departure: a penalty of 100% of the total booking charge plus tax is applicable
In the event of no-show, cancellation or early departure for pre-paid bookings, the following penalties apply:
- Full pre-payment at the time of booking.
- Reservations are non-refundable, non-cancellable.
If the guest has made a deposit or full payment for the room reserved, but due to unexpected events, has to cancel his/her trip, we will consider refunding options. The refund will depend on the specific policy of each booking. Such a refund will be communicated by our staff to the guest via email.
- The refund is made within 21-30 business days depending on banks.
- Refund method: the refund will be made to the bank account provided or to the original source
- Refund fee: As per service charges levied by various banks for providing ECS (electronic clearing service)
COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCESS
When a dispute arises (after a room is booked by a guest), the guest can file a complaint directly with email@example.com, The guest’s complaint will then be received and transferred to the department in charge within 24 hours. The complaint will be resolved as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to change the conditions and cancel policies at any time without prior notice. We are not responsible for compensation for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising from changing dates, room type, etc. or in case of force majeure (COVID-19, natural disasters, wars, etc.).